Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Fansubbing Project – Tokyo Joshi Zukan




So, i finally braze myself and took a plunge in the fansubbing world. It took some serious inner pep talk to convinced myself to do it. The thing is, i have little confidence in my English, and my Japanese is still quite limited.
The main reason why i decided to do this is because there are only a handful of j-drama subber, which resulting in so many j-dramas left unsubbed.
I chose Tokyo Joshi Zukan as my first drama project because the duration of each episode is quite short, about 30 minutes. This drama is not listed on dramawiki or asiandrama, the only information available is from this j-drama blog.
I want to apologize in advance for any grammar and/or translation errors. Corrections and suggestions are welcomed.
Ja, yoroshiku onegai shimasu.


Episode 1 here
Episode 2 here
Episode 3 here
Episode 4 here
Episode 5 here
Episode 6 here
Episode 7 here
Episode 8 here
Episode 9 here
Episode 10 here
Episode 11 (final) here

All episodes zip here

Finished! 😸


😊


11 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the translations! You're doing a great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe someone decided to sub this, I wanted to watch this dorama so much! Thank you for your translations, arigatogozaimasu!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you so much!!!!if you have time and would love to...i would suggest 5 junko to be ur second project!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your support. Someone already started subbing 5-nin no Junko. Here's the link
      http://www.d-addicts.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=162656

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dead link (all episodes zip) fixed

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for subbing this show! I'm just getting into Japanese dramas and it can be hard to find English subs >.< However, I'm sort of confused when I am trying to download the all episodes zip file. It ended up being an .ass file and not a video file :( I even downloaded the vln player to try to open the files but it didn't work. Am I missing something here?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry about the late reply, I didn't get a notification e-mail about your comment.

      So I tried the link and it's working just fine, a zip file containing softsubs for 11 episodes. Why don't you try downloading it again, if it still not working then I'll re-upload each episodes separately.

      I always use Gom Player for playing videos with softsub. Never tried vln before, so I can't really help you with that.

      Good luck :)

      Delete
  7. Hi, sorry to bother but the links seem broken, can you please re-upload the all episodes zipped? :)

    ReplyDelete