Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Fansubbing Project - Movie Corner





To keep things organized, I will post all of my movie-subbing projects here. Neither Japanese nor English is my native language, so please excuse any grammatical or translation errors. Corrections and suggestions are welcomed.


A Stitch of Life (2015)

Actually, this movie was my first subbing project. I did it months before Tokyo Joshi Zukan, and posted it at Dx264. But when I checked, the link’s dead. And also, Dx264 has been down for a couple of weeks now.  That’s why I decided to re-upload and post it here.
Special thanks to D.LUFFY for timing
Eng sub here



Moriyamachu Driving School (2016)

This movie is simply delightful. Kiyotaka and Todoroki remind me of an eager puppy and a grumpy cat. 
Special thanks to tenjinoichi for timing
Eng sub here



😸





1 comment: